Monday 7 September 2015

#MTOS – 13th September 2015 Hosted by Scott Ballantyne (@Moosedog23)

Hello #MTOS universe!

I wanted to try something a little different for my #MTOS hosting, and so in a twist to the normal format, I will be giving the answers and anyone taking part has to supply the questions.

I welcome you to MTOS Jeopardy.

I’m hoping that we’ll have some funny responses and some serious responses but most importantly, I’m hoping (and praying) that we’ll have some fun!

Some of the answers are purposely vague, in the hope that they will allow a huge range of questions…

Remember though, that on this occasion to reply with Q1 etc... rather than the traditional A1 etc… and don’t forget the hashtag #MTOS and follow me @Moosedog23 to take part.

Anyway, enough of my rambling… Here are the answers.

A1. Nobody Does It Better

A2. Tom Cruise

A3. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

A4. James Cameron

A5. The greatest film of all time

A6. The best titled film

A7. The worst ‘Best Picture’ Oscar winner

A8. The films of Paul W.S. Anderson

A9. George Lucas


A10. The most anticipated film of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment